- Dropped items are now thrown to the nearest free tile and can be picked up again.
- Items are no longer purchasable through the Shop and have been replaced with Blessings.
- Blessings give persistent bonuses to the player when purchased with Gold.
The current Blessings in the game are:
- While you have less than 50% health, deal 30% more damage.
- When you are debuffed (Burn, Slow, Stun), apply that debuff to your attacker.
- Whenever you apply a Debuff to a unit, gain 10% health.
- Thrill Seeker
- While you are below 30% health, gain double Gold.
- Your maximum Shard count is 10 instead of 5.
- Transmute Item: Gold
- Whenever you drop an item, destroy it and gain Gold.
- Transmute Item: Shard
- Whenever you drop an item, destroy it and gain a Shard.
- Transmute Item: Detonation
- Whenever you drop an item, destroy it and deal heavy damage to nearby units.
- Overcharge – Dexterity
- If you have maximum Shards, begin your turn with 3AP.
- Overcharge – Quickness
- If you have 2AP or more, gain +1 to Movement.
- Overcharge: Vicious
- If you have 2 AP or more, you have a 100% chance to critical hit.
- If you have a full team, deal 30% more damage.
- Your maximum team count is 4 instead of 3.
- Whenever an Ally dies, heal 30% life.
- Other friendly units gain +1 Movement.
- Time Walker
- Your movement Skill can be used as many times as you want but it still costs AP.
- Whenever an enemy dies you have a 15% chance to reset your Skills and gain full AP.
- New Knight Skill: Vengeful Spirit. If you destroy an enemy by passing through them, gain +1 AP and reset Lance.
- Monsters are now able to drop random items for the player to pick up.
- Web Wrap changed to 1 range instead of 2.
- Small Health Potion now heals 60% of maximum health instead of 50%.
- Dropped items should now be cleared up when a new Stage begins.
- Experimental Potion now costs 50 Gems instead of 0.
- File size has been reduced by about 15mb.
- The maximum Shards is now 3 instead of 5.
- The player starts with 1 Shard instead of 2.
- Custom assets have been added to the classes.
- Shop assets have been updated slightly.
- Chests have a 30% chance to spawn an item when looted.
- Bosses now always drop a chest.
- Deal 10% more damage for each enemy next to you.
- New Passive: Pyromania
- Gain +3% chance to critical every time you Burn a target. This is reset when a critical strike occurs.
- Several purchasable items have been removed.
- Cost to purchase items has increased.
- Portals can no longer be dropped from enemies.
- Item Recycler: Now costs 1 Shard instead of 3 and doesn’t destroy itself.
- Hoarder upgrades maximum Shard count to 5 instead of 10.
- Underdog: Deal 30% more damage when below 30% health instead of 50% health.
- Spiders and Bees now throw their items correctly.
- Tome of Retraining now resets the hero’s stats correctly.
- Tome of Retraining now resets Knight Skills.
- Bosses and summoned units no longer drop items.
- Overcharge: Vicious now correctly triggers a critical hit at 2 AP.
- Updated item and class select screen.
- Players now start with 50 Gems.
- Tweaked item Gem costs and item order.
- Portals are no longer unlocked by default.
- Matter Switcher now costs 75 Gems.
- Experimental Potion now costs 75 Gems.
- Unstable Portal now costs 75 Gems.
- Cursed Amulet now costs 50 Gems.
- Shiny Mirror now coasts 75 Gems.
- Shiny Mirror no longer requires a Shard.
- Experimental Potion no longer requires a Shard.
- Vengeful Spirit now properly refunds AP at maximum AP.