- The maximum number of units the player can have at one time is now 3 instead of 4.
- The game will now cycle through 4 music tracks.
- New Mechanics
- A level up mechanic has been added.
- When enough enemies have been defeated, the player draws 3 Cards from the Class Deck and chooses one to improve their character.
- Each Card has a rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary) and a unique bonus. They can:
- add New Skills
- improve existing Skills
- increase character damage and health
- and more!
- The Sorcerer class has been added! She comes with her own deck to draw from. The new Cards are listed below.
- New Cards:
- Blizzard: Deal damage to an enemy and all units near it.
- Teleport: Move up to 2 tiles away. Ignores obstacles.
- Ignite: Your Fire Ball now has an 80% chance to Burn instead of 40%
- Little Snowflakes: Allies now take half damage from Blizzard.
- Unbound: Your summoned Elementals gain +1 Movement.
- Focus: Gain +1 Power.
- Underdog: Gain +3 Power while you have 5 or less Health.
- Summon Elemental: Summon an Elemental to fight for your team.
- Combust: Your Burns deal double damage.
- Unstable Teleport: Your Teleport now deals damage to all units nearby the target.
- Sorcerer’s Will: Gain +5 Maximum Health.
- Energize: Your maximum AP is now 3 instead of 2.
- Large Chest: Gain +100 Gold. (Not fully implemented)
- AI units no longer target Doodads (Torches, Barrels etc.)
- Heal text is no longer shown if the unit is not visible.
- Unit’s can no longer be healed 0 health.
- Doodads can no longer be Burnt.
- UI tweaks.
- Asset updates.
- New Cards:
- Fireborn: Burns now heal you instead of dealing damage.
- Howling Winds: Units hit by Blizzard have -1 AP next turn.
- Warp: Teleport now has 8 range instead of 2.
- Gremlins and Hounds are now Fireborn and heal from Burns.
- Added screenshake.
- Tidied up a few assets.
- Gold: Enemies now drop Gold.
- Mulligan: Players can spend Gold to redraw Cards from their deck.
- Animations now sync with each other once again.
- Dazed units now move the correct distance.