- A new World Map hub has been added.
- A new tutorial stage has been added.
- Three additional playable stages have been added to the World Map:
- Sewer Clean-Up: A repeatable, randomized stage that gives Gold.
- King Gloob: The first Boss.
- Undead Round-Up: A repeatable, randomized stage that gives Gold.
- Upgrades are now purchased via a shop found on the World Map.
- Gold, stage unlocks and upgrade choices are now saved between sessions.
- Note: Pressing “Delete” on the World Map will wipe all data for testing purposes.
- There is a 99 Gold cap during this stage of development.
- Updated several assets.
- The Sorcerer has 10 initial upgrades to choose from.
- The Barbarian has 12 initial upgrades to choose from.
- Skills selected using the keyboard should can no longer be selected when an action is in progress.
- Fixed a crash that would happen during the AI phase..
- Fixed Taunt sometimes resetting unintentionally when killing an Undead.